The Conservatoire is conducting research to find out more about how we can best serve the local community. We are especially interested in hearing from:
• people who live or work within a 5 mile radius of the Conservatoire but have not been to it; or who have been, but not enrolled on a course
• people who enrolled on a course 2 or more years ago
If you are a current student, we also welcome your feedback. We conduct short end of term surveys and you are encouraged to provide feedback by emailing email@example.com
Survey March 2020 - Prize Draw information
The winners will each receive one of four £25 Amazon e-vouchers.
How to enter the prize draw
• Complete the survey by 2 April 2020 - here
• Opt in to enter the survey and provide your email address
• In the survey you will be asked if you’d like to opt in to join the email list. If you chose to, you will receive regular email updates about our courses and events. You do not have to opt in to receive the newsletter to enter the prize draw.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Conservatoire reserves the right to amend the prize draw end date at any time.
2. The winners will be chosen at random.
3. Deadline to enter the prize draw is 11.59pm on the 2nd of April 2020. The draw will take place on the 3rd of April 2020.
4. The winners will be notified shortly after the prize draw end date via the email address supplied
5. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
6. No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
7. Members of staff and tutors at The Conservatoire cannot enter.
8. Only one entry per person allowed.
9. Automated entries will be disqualified
10. You must be aged 18 or over to enter this prize draw.