In line with the national lockdown, the Conservatoire is moving its classes online where it is possible to do so. We plan to maintain online classes until after May half term, at which time we will bring classes back in to the building if the 'roadmap' allows.
We believe the high quality of many classes can still be upheld within an online format. Having already delivered many of our classes online during this difficult period, our tutors have shown that they are able to provide fantastic, focused tuition in this environment.
- Retreat to our beautiful purpose-built art studios
- Explore art through a variety of mediums and materials, guided by our team of professional artists.
- Escape from the pressures of the world, take time out for yourself, meet new friends, and exercise your imagination
- Try something totally new or brush up on existing skills
- Wide range of courses and techniques
- Termly art exhibition
“It was tailored to the individuals on the course, the Tutor was very encouraging and always open to suggestions and demonstrated when requested. I have loved doing these art classes and we have formed a bond as a group, which is great.”