Vacancy - Drama Assistant
The Conservatoire delivers a high quality music, art and drama programme for children. All the lessons take place on site and are led by expert practitioners
The Conservatoire is looking to recruit a Saturday assistant to support tutors and children in the Blackheath Youth Theatre classes, 1pm-4pm on Saturdays. Details on the programmes can be found on our website www.conservatoire.org.ukhttps://www.conservatoire.org.uk/courses/children-and-young-people/drama
The role of the assistant will include:
- Assisting our tutors in the teaching of classes.
- Helping to assist children in classes.
- Helping with other duties as required by the lead tutor, such as setting up and clearing away materials.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has training in or is currently training in music, drama or theatre
- Has experience of working with children.
- Has an enhanced DBS check (this can be done through the Conservatoire if necessary).
This is a freelance position. Payment for assisting will be £10 per hour.
To apply, please send a CV and a short letter of application outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is essential that applicants are available every Saturday during term time (1pm-4pm).
Please apply by Friday 11 December.