Unleash your inner creativity and (re)discover the joy of music with the Conservatoire’s daytime programme!
At the Conservatoire you will be nurtured, inspired an supported as you enjoy the benefits of stimulating lifelong learning.
- Lessons to suit your schedule – evening, daytime or weekend
- Complete Beginners to Diploma Level
- Daytime Programme – Mondays to Fridays, designed for lapsed musicians of all skill levels
- lessons are arranged in terms, but enrol at any time
8 Reasons to take music lessons at the Conservatoire
- Tutors are highly-qualified and experienced professional musicians continuing to perform at a high level
- Supportive and creative environment
- The widest range of lessons, instruments and styles offered locally – over 20 types available
- 50% discount on our children’s choirs and orchestra
- Opportunity to perform in termly concerts
- Exam preparation and support + ABRSM exams on-site
- Regular feedback and annual reports
- Flexible lesson formats – 30, 45 or 60 minutes and off-peak options available up until 9pm.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about individual music tuition.
We also offer individual drama tuition. Please contact email@example.com for details.
We offer a bursary programme for those who would not otherwise be able to access our high-quality tuition. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here for more details.