Welcome to the Conservatoire's tutor team. Below you will find important documents.
1. Policy Documents
Please find links to the following:
- Safeguarding 2023
- Code Of Conduct (June 23)
- Fire Evacuation
- Tutor Information Pack - Aug 2023
- Absence Policy & The Use of Deputies
- Online teaching policy
- Tutor Agreement Ts & Cs
- Tutor Health & Safety Policy
2. Declaration of Change of Status
Each year we are required to ask if your legal status has changed with respect to working with young people. You can both confirm you have read the above documents and make any required safeguarding declarations on the following link: https://forms.office.com/e/gP79HnGF9z. These responses will come to our Executive Director Patrick Holden personally and will not be otherwise shared within the organisation.
3. FREE Safeguarding Training
We have arranged FREE Safeguarding Level 1 training though the London Borough of Lewisham. You will receive a certificate of course completion and you can use this at other organisations.
To access the training, please click the following link: Lewisham Level 1 Safeguarding Training
4. Right to Work in UK
Information on providing the correct Right to Work documentation is available here: https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/work/right-to-work-in-the-uk/check-how-to-prove-your-right-to-work-in-the-uk/
If you need to generate a Right to Work share code, you can do this here: I completeght to work to an employer: get a share code - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
5. In-Person confirmation of documentation.
We are also required to see physical copies of the following:
- Photo-ID (Ideally a passport, especially for non-UK nationals)
- DBS Certificate (if you have completed your DBS via another organisation)
- Right to Work/Leave to Remain (paper documents or work visa if you do not have a UK passport or cannot provide an online share code)